Your loved one should have the opportunity to live comfortably and enjoy their own daily routine, with the confidence of safety and support through assisted living. We welcome you to Country Lane Retirement Village where each individual is valued, treasured, and most importantly, loved.
We make every effort to ease your loved one into a comfortable and enjoyable lifestyle, offering individually tailored personal care options to perfectly suit their needs and preferences. The care levels we provide will include help with medication management, dressing, bathing, eating, and toileting, oral care, grooming, transferring and walking. Help with these “activities of daily living” are not available at all assisted living homes. Our purpose is to keep residents out of a nursing home and provide these services in our home.
Their plans, interests and goals are our priority, and we’re ready to do everything we can to help them live life to the fullest. From simple housekeeping and nutritious meals to hygiene and healthcare, we strive to enable our residents to lead their own lives in a way that keeps them happy, healthy and cared for.
- Private one bedroom apartment with a living room, kitchenette, accessible full bathroom and private patio
- Private studio with bedroom / living area, accessible full bathroom and private patio
- 5 levels of care
- Fitness/Therapy room
- Community room for family gatherings
- Group activities (social events, fitness classes, spiritual activities)
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Landscaping and snow removal
- Weekly laundry
- Community washer/dryer facilities
- Scheduled transportation to/from appointments
- Meal plans
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Utilities included
- Pet friendly (ask about our four-legged friend policy)
- Maintenance requests
- Resident Gardens
- Walking path by the Walnofer farmland
Assisted Living Floor plans