People living with memory problems associated with Alzheimer’s disease or other types of dementia often need the more specialized care that memory care communities provide. Our Memory Care is designed with the safety of our residents in mind.
Our staff are highly trained to provide care which ensures the well-being of those with memory impairment. Staff provide residents with supervised care that includes assisting with everyday activities such as dressing, bathing, and eating. They work closely with residents to help them enjoy the highest quality of life while maintaining dignity, respect, and safety.
The Walnofer family saw a need in the area for specialized care for those needing memory support, which is why the Village has dedicated 12 suites to those with Alzheimer’s and other dementias. Our philosophy is that with great training comes great care, so your family members will be in good hands with an administrator and care team that focus on providing a fulfilling lifestyle conducive to those living with memory impairments.
- Private apartment with bedroom, living space and an accessible bathroom
- Assistance with activities of daily living (e.g. grooming, toileting, bathing, eating)
- Five levels of care
- Daycare and respite services
- Secure entrance and courtyard
- 24 hour specially trained staff
- Spiritual, recreational and social activities
- Fitness/Therapy room
- Generator Backup
Memory Care Floor Plan